Hi there, I’m Liz! I arrange flowers to celebrate love, with styling focusing on rustic, whimsical and romantic designs.
My greatest motivation stems from my desire to bring joy and inspiration to my clients. I believe that it’s essential to cherish the precious relationships we have, and one of the best ways to express love is through flowers.
Alongside my training at Nobleman School of Floral Design, I’ve worked with various brands & individuals including Grace Ciao, Clarins Singapore, Atome, and styled for corporate events, weddings and photoshoots.
As the number of wedding florists in Singapore surge, my team and I constantly ensure that our packages are offered at competitive prices and provide works of quality.
My works have also been featured in:
2017 & 2018
- Her World Brides Singapore (Romantic Woodland with Naomi) 2017
- Bridestory Singapore (Boat Wedding) 2017
- Bridestory Singapore (Oriental Prewedding) 2018
- The Wedding Scoop (Wedding at Asian Civilisation Museum) 2018
- Her World Brides Singapore (Modern Bohemian) 2018
- Her World Brides Singapore (Floral Crowns) 2018
- Her World Brides Singapore (20+ Wedding Florists to Look for) 2019
- Her World Brides Singapore (Dark Romance) 2019
- Singapore Brides (Woodland & Beach Prewedding) 2019
- Singapore Brides (Modern Elegance in Black & Mauve at Alkaff Mansion) 2019
- Singapore Brides (Faroe Islands Prewedding Photoshoot) 2019
- Flower Delivery Reviews (Best Wedding Floral Designers in Singapore) 2019
- SingaporeBrides (Hailey & Clifford’s Wedding at The White Rabbit)
- SingaporeBrides (Stephanie & Li Ming’s Rustic PWS at Coney Island)
- SingaporeBrides (Ivy & Julius Mountaintop PWS In Norway)
- SingaporeBrides (Top 10 Most Popular Weddings of 2021)
- SingaporeBrides (10 Best Bouquets of 2021)
- SingaporeBrides (Shiyun & Darren’s Hiking PWS at Coney Island)
- SingaporeBrides (7 Easy Ways to have a Sustainable Wedding in 2021)
- SingaporeBrides (The Hottest Wedding Trends in 2021)
- SingaporeBrides (Tina Yong & Alfred Tran Intimate Solemnisation in Orchard)
- SingaporeBrides (10 Most Exciting 2022 Wedding Predictions)
- Yahoo Finance (Psychologist Pivots to become a Florist. Then COVID & Baby came)
Drop me a message for wedding flower packages, bridal flowers, personalised bouquets, flower subscriptions or collaboration matters!