Hi there, I’m Liz! I arrange flowers to celebrate love, with styling focusing on rustic, whimsical and romantic designs.
My greatest motivation stems from my desire to bring joy and inspiration to my clients. I believe that it’s essential to cherish the precious relationships we have, and one of the best ways to express love is through flowers. As the number of wedding florists in Singapore surge, I constantly ensure that my packages are offered at competitive prices.
Alongside my training at Nobleman School of Floral Design, I’ve worked with various brands & individuals including Grace Ciao, Clarins Singapore, Butterworks – Walk & Roll Studios, Frieda Brides, and styled for corporate events, weddings and photoshoots.
My work has also been featured in:
- The Wedding Scoop
- Her World Brides Singapore (Romantic Woodland)
- Her World Brides Singapore (Modern Bohemian)
- Her World Brides Singapore (Floral Crowns)
- Her World Brides Singapore (Wedding Florists to Look for)
- Her World Brides Singapore (Dark Romance)
- Bridestory Singapore (Boat Wedding)
- Bridestory Singapore (Oriental Prewedding)
- Singapore Brides (Woodland & Beach Prewedding)
- Flower Delivery Reviews (Best Wedding Floral Designers in Singapore)
Drop me a message for wedding flower packages, bridal flowers, personalised bouquets, flower subscriptions or collaboration matters!